Orchard Toys Pop to the Shops
- Learn about handling money and giving change
- Use plastic money to buy from different shops
- Encourages counting skills
- Fun educational game for ages 5-9 and 2-4 players
- Packaging illustrations may vary slightly due to packaging update in 2017
Help children learn about handling money and giving change by playing this fun shopping board game. Move around the board from shop to shop, using pretend money to buy lots of different items. Every player takes on the role of both shopper and shopkeeper, encouraging role play and polite conversation as they say 'Please' and 'Thank You' once they have bought or sold their items.
The board features shops and items which even young children will be familiar with, including a market, bakery, newsagent and greengrocer. This bright and colourful shopping game is great fun for all the family, who race to be the first to collect all their items!