SnoozeShade Original Baby Sunshade Black Out Blinds
- Universal fit baby sunshade and blackout blind for single prams, carrycots, pushchairs, buggies, strollers & travel systems with hoods
- This versatile pram cover protects young skin from the sun (blocks 99% of UV) and helps baby sleep on-the-go
- Use from birth it helps you get out of the house while your little one has a restful snooze
- Easier, safer and better than a parasol, blanket or muslin to create shade and protects baby from wind, chill, insects and light rain
- Made from air-permeable mesh it is small and lightweight and attaches easily with Velcro straps and elasticated sides
SnoozeShade Original was invented by a British mum to help babies and toddlers sleep when they are out and about in the pram or pushchair.
It’s a fantastic sun shade (it blocks 99% of UV) that also keeps little ones protected from wind, chill, insects, cats and even light rain. No more blankets thrown over the buggy!
Use from from birth to make shopping trips, special occasions and meals out with a baby easier. It’s a great holiday and travel accessory that is as useful as you want it to be - many parents tell us that they love it so much that they carry on using it when then get home.
With regular use SnoozeShade becomes a sleep trigger and when it goes on the pram your baby knows it’s naptime.
SnoozeShade is recommended by the world's top baby experts, doctors and midwives because it helps babies get the sleep they need when out. Daytime naps lower cortisol levels in baby's blood which, if not reduced by bedtime, will keep baby awake and wired just when they need to sleep.
Safety is Number One at SnoozeShade
Our fabric is a specially designed air-permeable mesh (this means air can pass through) and much safer than a blanket or similar items. There are no long straps and all materials used are tested to withstand the same treatment as a toy to ensure they are as safe as possible.
Other features include:
* Front sneak-a-peek zip lets you check in without letting in lots of light
* Sleeping baby emblem that lets other people know that baby is not to be disturbed
*Storage bag included
Easy to attach and simple to remove SnoozeShade can be adjusted for full cover at naptime, angled to block the sun overhead (particularly useful for flat-lying prams) and provides shade or protects little legs from the sun.
For toddlers aged 9-12 months and older (or those who are particularly nosy) we recommend the Plus model as baby can sit up and see the view.